Saturday, April 18, 2009

Blogger Festival and My favorite Quilt

This Blogger's Festival invites bloggers to share their favorite quilt - Park City Girl what a fun event- I hope others of you will join it too.
Thanks to Amy for hosting the festival.
Here is my current favorite choice of the quilts that I have made. There are others that I might have chosen but I love all the beautiful leaves in this quilt. I made it around 2003 and the pattern is from an older Australian Patchwork and Quilting magazine. It has a maple leaf border that was my own addition to it. The leaves are cut from templates and I love the topsy turvey border. I made this quilt in a class with some other wonderful ladies over one winter. Autumn is one of my favorite seasons because of all the vibrant colors.It is one of a small group of quilts that I have kept for our home- most of the others I have made have been given away.
There are many other wonderful quilts and blogs to view in the festival- I hope you will go and see others on the list. please click on the icon
Have a great time,


Regards,
Anna
Post a Comment